EP000: Intro, Why This Podcast Started, & Our Mission For You!
In this special introductory episode, CEO and Co-Founder of Student Tutor, Todd VanDuzer takes you through our WHY’s for this new educational podcast.
Why are we making a podcast?
Why would you be interested in listening?
Why does this information matter??
Time Stamped Show Notes:
[0:30] – Introduction
[1:00] – The Caveman Story
[4:00] – How the “Spark Bright Futures” movement started
[8:00] – Student Tutor 2.0 Launches
[12:00] – Following your Intuition and Curiosities
[16:00] – The Desert Canvas Phoenix Movement
[21:00] – Everything You’re Learning in School is WORTHLESS!
[25:00] – Outro
3 Key Points:
1. Today’s educational system is BROKEN and schools are NOT preparing students to be successful in the Digital Age.
2. Understand your WHY and how you can leverage your intuition and curiosities for long-term success and happiness.
3. Face adversity head on, and never give up on your dreams!
Let’s Spark Bright Futures!
The Student Tutor Podcast
Copyright © 2017 by Student Tutor
Produced by: Todd VanDuzer & Cody Mack
Recording by: Todd VanDuzer
Music & Editing: Cody Mack
Sponsorship & Interview Requests: [email protected]
Latest posts by 1124am (see all)
- EP030: How to Get in to Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley or Yale Ft. Marcella De Laurentiis - August 5, 2018
- EP029: How to Become a Software Developer ft. Sean Coleman - July 15, 2018
- EP028: How to Become an Engineer ft. Drew and Angela Munson - June 24, 2018
- EP027: Private Scholarships Ft. Matthew Einsohn - June 17, 2018
- EP026 3/4: Join The Student-Tutor Mastermind for FREE! - May 20, 2018