EP000: Intro, Why This Podcast Started, & Our Mission For You!
In this special introductory episode, CEO and Co-Founder of Student Tutor, Todd VanDuzer takes you through our WHY’s for this new educational podcast.
Why are we making a podcast?
Why would you be interested in listening?
Why does this information matter??
Time Stamped Show Notes:
[0:30] – Introduction
[1:00] – The Caveman Story
[4:00] – How the “Spark Bright Futures” movement started
[8:00] – Student Tutor 2.0 Launches
[12:00] – Following your Intuition and Curiosities
[16:00] – The Desert Canvas Phoenix Movement
[21:00] – Everything You’re Learning in School is WORTHLESS!
[25:00] – Outro
3 Key Points:
1. Today’s educational system is BROKEN and schools are NOT preparing students to be successful in the Digital Age.
2. Understand your WHY and how you can leverage your intuition and curiosities for long-term success and happiness.
3. Face adversity head on, and never give up on your dreams!
Let’s Spark Bright Futures!
The Student Tutor Podcast
Copyright © 2017 by Student Tutor
Produced by: Todd VanDuzer & Cody Mack
Recording by: Todd VanDuzer
Music & Editing: Cody Mack
Sponsorship & Interview Requests: [email protected]
Latest posts by 1124am (see all)
- EP014: Getting What You Want! Ft. Actress Laura Harman - December 3, 2017
- EP013: Kick Ass Robotics w. Rosanna Myers - November 19, 2017
- EP012: Going Global… From YouTube - November 12, 2017
- EP011: The Road to the Olympic Games - October 29, 2017
- EP010: EPIC FAIL! - October 22, 2017