EP027: Private Scholarships Ft. Matthew Einsohn
Episode 27: Private Scholarships Ft. Matthew Einsohn!
Matthew Einsohn, MA, is an Educational Consultant with extensive years working and managing the admissions office for a Private University. Matthew came from limited means, below average grades, along with no athletic ability to give him a full ride. The only offer from financial aid were student loans, but he found money to pay for undergraduate and graduate school without loans. His 10 years of experience sourcing money and teaching others the same led him to develop training that teaches life skills and how to fund educational goals no matter if you are a freshman in H.S. or graduate student.
- [0:53] – Episode Previews!
- [1:47] – Todd Intro / Episode Start!
- [2:49] – Meet This Week’s Guest… Matthew Einsohn!
- [3:35] – How Matthew Was able to Find Scholarships & Loan Forgiveness!
- [9:25] – Matthew’s PROVEN Scholarship Formula!
- [21:50] – A Special Message From the Mastermind Community!
- [27:14] – Key Points / Recap From Todd!
- [30:30] – Episode Wrap-up / Who’s Coming Next Week?
- [31:00] – Episode End.
Mentor’s Key Points:
Consider: What am I GOOD at, and what are my LOCAL RESOURCES?
Find out who you are then look into programs relating to your skills leading into college, and look locally at what opportunities are available locally!
You do NOT have to wait until your senior year of high school!
There are scholarships available as early as 7 years old! Start exploring opportunities around your interests Look into who won the scholarships before, look into the company, CALL them… find out MORE!
BILLIONS of dollars of scholarships go unclaimed!
Don’t miss out on these opportunities!! Be willing to ask for MORE!
Are you interested in learning more and joining our community of proactive teens and parents for FREE?
Step 1: Join our FREE college prep, scholarship, and career guidance Facebook group!
Step 2: Register for our next FREE webinar to learn how to save thousands + set your teenager up career, college, and scholarship success!
The Mentors 4 Teens: College, Scholarship, and Career Guidance Podcast
Copyright © 2018 by Student Tutor
Produced by: Todd VanDuzer & Cody Mack
Recording by: Todd VanDuzer
Music & Editing: Cody Mack
Sponsorship & Interview Requests: [email protected]
Latest posts by 1124am (see all)
- EP030: How to Get in to Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley or Yale Ft. Marcella De Laurentiis - August 5, 2018
- EP029: How to Become a Software Developer ft. Sean Coleman - July 15, 2018
- EP028: How to Become an Engineer ft. Drew and Angela Munson - June 24, 2018
- EP027: Private Scholarships Ft. Matthew Einsohn - June 17, 2018
- EP026 3/4: Join The Student-Tutor Mastermind for FREE! - May 20, 2018