No matter how brilliant of a student you are, there’s going to be that one subject that you struggle with. We are not misjudging your intelligence but rather want to help you polish it.
The question is how?
You might already have an extraordinary teacher; who helps you build not only with your academics but interpersonal skills as well. That being said, a school teacher or a college professor has boundaries/limits. That’s why students hire a tutor or two for best and personal level assistance.
Whether you want to upgrade your essay writing skills, master that one subject you lack in, want some help with homework, prepare for university, etc., a tutor is a cooperative choice for you.
We have also observed that a lot of female students prefer a female tutor. We will tell you why. And also help you find one.
But first, if you are in doubt let us tell you the benefits of having a tutor.
Why should I Hire a Tutor?
The advantages of having a tutor cannot be counted on fingers. Tutoring can help students both with academics, skills, and co-curricular development.
- Distinctive Attentiveness
In a class of more than 40 students, a teacher cannot provide you with the attention you need for your personal and educational growth. A tutor on the other hand will only assist a particular student at a time. They will observe you better than a teacher and come up with different styles and challenges for you to help you grow and succeed in life.
Usually, we think that skill development of a student is possible only in the school/college and it is true to some extent. However, for students who lack confidence, a competitive environment like school will not boost confidence. A tutor will recognize the lack of confidence in a student and empower them to overcome low confidence. This way they learn many skills like communication skills, public speaking, etc.
There are even more benefits of tutoring like:
- You can change your tutor if they don’t help you well.
- Helps to inaugurate good learning habits.
- Help with homework and assignments.
- You can ask as many questions as possible without hesitation. And so on, so forth.
That being said, it is easy to find a tutor, specifically a male tutor. One reason for that is there are more male tutors than females. Another one is that there aren’t the best tutoring services that promote female tutors in the first place. And considering society today it is important to empower women in every discipline possible.
So, Why Do You Need A Female Tutor?
You can achieve success with the help of any tutor; male or female. But, having a female tutor for a female student will also motivate them as a female tutor will serve as a role model for them. That’s how having a female tutor or teacher will further promote women’s empowerment. Many studies from rural areas reveal that girl students perform better under the guidance of female teachers.
And, if we as a woman won’t support another woman then who will?
By the way, do you know that in rich countries there are more female teachers than male teachers? But, they mostly teach lower grades. The reason is the underrepresentation of women in society even though they’re equally eligible for any role or grade. That’s why we need more women representatives and teachers/tutors in higher education.
Where to Find Female Tutors?
However, finding a skilled female tutor is indeed hard. As we said, not many tutoring services promote women tutors specifically.
Generally, the best way to find a skilled female tutor is online. Remember, the key point is ‘Skilled’. Yes! There are many female tutors (still not more than male), but their experience and educational knowledge are also pivotal. After all, they’ll be helping you to succeed not only in academics but all in life. Although finding a trusted tutoring service is difficult. Do not worry! TutorOcean is one of few trusted online tutoring services that provide the selection, experience, and affordability of great vetted tutors. With no fixed costs, packages, or onboarding fees, finding a trusted female tutor to succeed in life has never been easier.
The best part about looking for a female tutor online is you can check their reviews. So, be smart, take your time, and take advantage of the free first 15 min session to find the right fit!
Benefits of a Female Tutor
Although the difference between a male and female tutor is not that significant. But, but, hear us out. It’s the impact a female tutor will have on a female student.
- A female tutor is an ideal role model for girl students. Which means they’ll empower and motivate women’s education.
- A girl student is more likely to feel secure with a female tutor than a male tutor. They’ll be comfortable studying and asking questions.
- Girl students also will be open to sharing concerns with a female tutor.
- Female tutors will also raise awareness among girls about violence and harassment. They’ll also guide them on how to fight against these issues.
- Lower chances of violence.
- Female tutors will not classify a student’s potential based on their gender. They’ll help them fight gender stereotypes, and they’ll drive more girls in the direction of science, technology, maths, etc.
- There’s definitely a positive influence of a female tutor for a successful student, not only for female but male students as well.
As we should promote female empowerment, it’s a great step to start with teachers or tutors. The overall impact of a female tutor on a female student is positive if not significant. As fellow women they’ll motivate them towards success; academically and socially. And that’s how in the future we will definitely have more women representatives at higher positions like yourself.
Latest posts by Todd VanDuzer (see all)
- 7 Tips To Ensure Financial Capacity To Pay for College - February 23, 2022
- Consequences Of Plagiarism In Academia And Research - February 23, 2022
- How to Find Amazing Female Tutors to Succeed - February 23, 2022
- 6 Must-Know FAQs About Nursing School - January 18, 2022
- 5 Benefits of Choosing an International Boarding School - December 15, 2021