Hello everyone, and welcome to the Student-Tutor Podcast!
This week, we had an AMAZING interview with Zach Hamilton, the entrepreneur in residence for over half a decade at Venture51, an early-stage VC firm based in Southern California.
At Venture51, he was one of the key parties in the decision to invest in Ripple Labs in 2013, which is now worth well over $100m. He’s overseen LP relations, portfolio management, due diligence, and sourcing for several funds with a cumulative $50m AUM. Zach has been actively trading cryptocurrencies since 2013.
In this episode, Zach taught us SO MUCH incredible knowledge… the only thing is… I forgot to hit record! DOH!
We were still able to get Zach’s top recommendations for students, but man, I wish you could have heard this interview!!
Well, better luck next time! Sorry everyone!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
(it’s only 9 minutes long)
3 Key Points:
1. HIT RECORD, DUMMY!
2. Treat college applications as a process, and give them the attention they DESERVE!
3. Keep an eye out for the disruption cryptocurrencies are going to make in our global market!
Let’s Spark Bright Futures!
The Student Tutor Podcast
Copyright © 2017 by Student Tutor
Produced by: Todd VanDuzer & Cody Mack
Recording by: Todd VanDuzer
Music & Editing: Cody Mack
Sponsorship & Interview Requests: [email protected]
Latest posts by 1124am (see all)
- EP030: How to Get in to Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley or Yale Ft. Marcella De Laurentiis - August 5, 2018
- EP029: How to Become a Software Developer ft. Sean Coleman - July 15, 2018
- EP028: How to Become an Engineer ft. Drew and Angela Munson - June 24, 2018
- EP027: Private Scholarships Ft. Matthew Einsohn - June 17, 2018
- EP026 3/4: Join The Student-Tutor Mastermind for FREE! - May 20, 2018