Skyrocket Your Grades & Test Scores!
The # 1 Private In-Home or Online Tutoring & Test Prep on the Market
1. Academic Advising
Speak with an advisor first to make sure that all steps are taken to ensure the most successful tutoring experience.
2. Meet Your Tutor
Filtering the absolute finest tutors is our business. We will find the best match for your needs. You’re in good hands.
3. Satisfaction Guarantee
Try us risk free!! We guarantee you’ll love Student-Tutor within the first hour. Pay as you go. No binding contracts or expensive packages.
Nothing falls through the cracks with routine evaluations, live progress reports, and teacher feedback on student’s academic performance.
A Lean Operation
Takes care of hiring our world class tutors and pairing them seamlessly with your student while making sure everything runs smoothly.
Guides families through the tricky waters of academic success. Monitors progress to ensure your goals become reality.
Your in-home/online tutor works one-on-one with your child to skyrocket grades and scores along with academic self-confidence.
Private tutoring with us is an investment in your child’s education for today and the future. It yields a real dollar return!
Students enrolled in our program earn $24,000 in scholarships on average!
#1 Private Tutoring Program on the Market
Developed by our founders –both former tutors. Todd who earned over $85,000 in scholarships and Laura MAED, former AP high school teacher. This one-of-a-kind team is well-versed in skyrocketing grades, test scores, and college acceptance.
SAT/ACT Private Tutoring
265 Point SAT & 5 ACT Increase Average
- A dedicated tutor who scored in the top 95% ready to meet around your schedule! One-on-one private tutoring, in-home or online.
- Professionally developed comprehensive SAT/ACT prep curriculum to aid our tutors.
- Powerful lesson plans, progress reports, and routine evaluations.
Academic Private Tutoring
Incredible Results and GPA Improvements
- Qualified and caring tutors, tested for abilities to engage students to AP level.
- Teacher communication & assessment tests to target academic difficulties.
- Transparency & accountability with progress reports, regular evaluations, and an online discussion platform.