Welcome to *the new* SAT Math Prep!
Our Math prep for the SAT that follows is designed to help you master the fundamental and advanced material the test covers and learn how to apply proven strategies. Everything is customizable!
- Already mastered reducing radicals and clearing fractions? Skim Lesson 17
- Need more help with Trig? Dive deeper with in Lessons 22-24
Below you will find the 30 topics associated with learning SAT Math.
FUNDAMENTALS: Lessons 1-25
- Covers fundamental concepts you must know to do well on the SAT!
- And it’s broken into manageable chunks:
- 1-2: Overview & Basics Review
- 3-7: Heart of Algebra
- 8-12: Problem Solving & Data Analysis
- 13-18: Advanced Math
- 19-25: Additional Topics Covered
- Fundamentals “quick review” is found after lesson 25.
- You will be assigned to take Test 3’s Math sections out of your SAT Prep Book.
STRATEGIES: Lessons 26-30
- Covers strategies & more advanced concepts to help you raise those SAT scores!
- Strategies “quick review” is found after lesson 30.
- You will be assigned to take Test 4’s Math sections out of your SAT Prep Book.
Good luck! You are doing great
- 1. SAT Math Overview (The New SAT!)
- 2: Algebra Basics Review
- 3: Slope
- 4: Mastering Graphs
- 5: Linear Functions & Inequalities
- 6: Solving Systems of Equations
- 7: Solving Systems of Inequalities
- 8: Rates, Ratios, & Proportions
- 9: Units, Tables, & Scatter Plots
- 10: Data Collection & Conclusions
- 11: Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- 12: Linear, Power, & Exponential Growth
- 13: Quadratic Equations + Word Problems
- **Math Practice Test 2**
- 14: Manipulating Quadratics & Exponentials
- 15: Distribution, GCF, & Factoring
- 16: Exponents & Logarithms
- 17: Simplifying Roots, Radicals, & Equations
- 18: Function Notation
- 19: Circles
- 20: Area & Volume
- 21: Lines & Angles in Geometry
- 22: Pythagorean Theorem
- 23: Tricks to Triangles & More Special Rights
- 24: Trigonometry
- 25: Complex Numbers
- **Math Practice Test 3**
- 26: General Math Strategies
- 27: Answers First Strategy
- 28: Math as a Language (MaaL) Strategy
- 29: Plug-in Strategy
- **Math Practice Test 4**