The digital age has changed everything! The college process will never be the same.
The average student loan debt out of school is $37,172. Up $20,000 from 10 years ago. 51% of those students are working jobs that do not require their degree.
Therefore, on average half of the students who are going to college are incurring massive amounts of debt and spending 4-years of their life studying something they will never use!
Take this course to ensure you or your student (if the parent) does not become part of this statistic. Save thousands of dollars in tuition, precious time, and ensure you or your teenager create the RIGHT plan with the RIGHT steps for scholarship, college, and life success!
Together let’s spark bright futures!
What you will learn:
- How to get a $107,800 scholarship with a 3.5 GPA.
- How AP/Honors classes can RUIN your college chances.
- A step by step blueprint to be accepted into schools like Stanford.
- Five essential questions to ask before you even think about going to college.
- How going to community college is MORE EXPENSIVE than a 4-year university.
- How having ACTIVE social media accounts is NOW a game changer in college & scholarship success.
- How digital age tools can create financial independence by student’s senior year of high school.
BONUS: Have an Academic Advisor professionally review your digital age plan of attack at the end of the course for FREE!Start Course For FREE!